I hope you’ve been enjoying my posts on the law of attraction. It’s my goal to create a resource for people who are really excited about the idea of manifesting their reality and who want practical action steps to get there.
If you’re reading this right now, you’ve probably heard about the law of attraction. You might know it as the Secret, deliberate creation, or that black magic the kids are always talking about. And maybe you’ve even read a book or two about it. You read, you intended, and then…nothing. Your boss still sucks. You still don’t have that money you want or that fabulous new outfit. Whether you like it or not, your dreams are still laying dormant, slowly nibbling at your soul.
Sometimes you get re-energized about your dreams, but you find your action is inconsistent and your passion fleeting. You look to others who seem to be living their dream lives and doing so effortlessly. WTF is that about? So you continually climbing that insurmountable mountain expecting for things to eventually get easier while life drags you down. Eventually, you just give up, but you hold a candle for that dream in your darkest nights. Ok Whoa…this is getting dark.
Let’s back up:
- Do you find yourself understanding the concepts intellectually but tripping over how to apply it?
- Do you like the idea of some of the processes you’ve heard but just don’t have the time?
- Do you want to know what the hell I”m talking about and wish I’d just shut up already and tell you how you can get a big, crisp, pile of money?
- Do you wish you had a way to measure your progress, even if you didn’t know when or how it was coming?
Well, it’s time to get excited. I’m writing a book called The Law of Attraction: An Instruction Manual. It will be free for people who subscribe to my mailing list.
Why an e-book?
Rather than an article that tackles one subject, this is a total piece of work. This will give you everything you need to know to manifest your dream life.
What’s in it?
I’m glad you asked.
My feeling about teaching is this: A good teacher can exactly replicate what worked for them. They are very self aware and can deconstruct their own process. They are great communicators so their system will be easy to understand. A great teacher, on the other hand, can deconstruct the building blocks of their own process and give their student the pieces, show them how they all work together, and then let the student build their own system. The former approach is prescriptive and, at extremes, dogmatic. The latter is empowering to the individual. I’ve read numerous books on the law of attraction and they were all wonderful in that they had pieces of truth.
Unfortunately, those pieces didn’t come together in any meaningful way. When I read them, my thought process would go something like this: So all I have to do is think about what i want and it appears? No, that didn’t work. Ok, so all I have to do is act as if I have a billion dollars! But how does a billionaire act? Fail. Ok, so I don’t need goals, no wait I do..arghhhh.
Then I went around and around like that, until now. This book is the culmination of all I’ve learned in the past 10 years of experimenting with law of attraction. It includes:
- A crash course on the law of attraction. Only what you need to know about law of attraction theory in order to apply everything else in the book.
- How to incrementally change your beliefs. The process of slowly easing yourself into new ways of thinking, so that you don’t rebound back into your old ways of thinking.
- How to set your day up right and in doing so, put manifestation on autopilot. Create a morning routine that mpowers you and makes you get up in the morning saying, yes!
- The exact building blocks of everything from your initial desire to your fully realized manifestation. This is so you get a bigger picture of how to build a successful manifestation plan for yourself. There are multiple ways of going about each building block, depending on what you prefer.
- Tweaks for each step to make them really resonate and sing for you. These are pieces of truth from many sources put together in one easy, logical place. Often times the difference between you getting what you want and not is one simple tweak.
- Most of all, this will give you a feeling of clarity of how to get what you want, and on it’s heels it will bring you a feeling of true empowerment.
It is my great pleasure to give this to you on your journey of remembering who you are and stepping into your true creative power. Please subscribe now and I will send it to you as soon as it’s ready.
Question, comments, hugs? Feel free to leave in the comments below.